September 25, 2021
Here are a few reasons why you should consider learning to play the piano this year…
(And yes, we know that there are more than just 9 reasons to play the piano!)
- Everyone should play at least one instrument. We truly believe that. Every person on Earth should be able to sit at SOME instrument and be capable of making beautiful music.
- Playing the piano makes you feel (and look) sophisticated. Truly. You’ll exude class the second you begin tickling those ivories.
- Piano playing keeps your brain active. It’s very hard for your brain to rot when you consistently throw it the musical language to interpret.
- Piano playing is good for your hands. And have you ever noticed the hands of a pianist? Beautiful, long, tapered fingers. Chances are that if you’ve ever admired someone’s hands, they play the piano.
- Pianists never quit learning. There’s absolutely no way to memorize every musical piece on earth. You could learn 10 new songs a day for the rest of your life without scratching the surface of songs out there.
- Piano playing is FUN. Really. It’s one of the funnest things we do. Think about it, why would so many of us do it if it wasn’t a blast?
- Deep down, everyone wishes they played the piano. Have you ever read other people’s New Year’s Resolutions lists? That wish consistently pops up: “Learn to play the piano.”
- Piano playing is SATISFYING. There’s no better ego boost or feeling like playing a difficult song and playing it flawlessly.
- Everyone loves a musician. Enough said. 🙂
Give Us A Shout!